Tuesday 25 November 2008

design4print evaluation

1. What skills have you developed through this module and how effectively do you think you have applied them?
I have learnt a lot about the print processes, all the colour for print module was relatively new stuff to me so I enjoyed it a lot. I have also learnt a lot more about photoshop, I have been trying to use shortcuts and explore all the different aspects of the program and as a result I feel I have improved decently. I feel I could of applied them both better to the work.

2. What approaches to generating work and solutions to problems have you developed and how have they helped?
I have recently started to try and plan what I will do, as I work better and sit around less when I do this. I have also tried to do work logically instead of getting straight onto a computer.

3. What strengths can you identify in your work and how have/will you capitalise on these?
I think some of the logo work and the rendering work is decent in my work, and this was helped by research so I think with more referencing my work could improve dramatically.

4. What weaknesses can you identify in your work and how could you exploit these more fully?
I should of spent more time exploring different options, as well as carrying good ideas through to a more advanced stage before abandoning them. I need to try and be a lot tidier with my work and keep everything organized neatly.

5. Identify five things that you will do different next time and what do you expect to gain from doing these?
I didn’t do enough work, I lost a lot of work due to disorganization over the long time of the project. I was complacent and I feel I was a little overambitious and I also chose a project on something I care little about, which I now regret. If I solve all this things my work would have been a whole lot stronger.


Attendance 4
Punctuality 3
Motivation 2
Commitment 3
Quantity of work produced 1
Quality of work produced 2

No comments: